Due to the COVID-19 lockdown, all our locations will close on Wednesday 25th March. We have however been advised by the Police and Government that we can come under an essential service as no one can be homeless at this time and people need to move to isolate.
We want to minimise the time our staff have to spend away from home therefore we will only be able to supply vehicles by prior arrangement to people that fall in to the following categories:
- If you are an essential business or service
- If you need to move home to isolate and not be left homeless
If you fall in to one of these categories there are rules that come with this:
- We must have no direct contact
- Our vehicles must be fully sanitised
- Our customers can only do the moving themselves and not get anyone from another household to help
We appreciate that this is a challenging time for us all but are committed to making short term sacrifices for long term survival.
Stay safe and we look forward to making moving EASY for you in the future.
Kia haumaru tatou